A global architectural practice requires a PA to join its central London office. The personal assistant will provide strong organisational and proactive support to the partner and partners’ project team with various administrative duties.
- Effectively manage the partners’ busy diaries, keeping a constant check on incoming meeting requests and gate-keeping where appropriate.
- Responsible for organising all partners’ meetings, having regular contact with high level clients /contacts.
- Ensure that relevant documentation is prepared in advance of all meetings.
- Make sure that the partners are fully aware of their forthcoming schedule over the coming days / weeks.
- Responsible for organising highly confidential partner meetings, ensuring information is collated / circulated in advance of meetings and catering organised.
- Act as central communication point for partners.
- Ensure that all calls are actioned and recorded where appropriate.
- Take ownership of partners' inboxes.
- Screen, prioritise and where appropriate action emails on behalf of the partners.
- Track and record actions on emails.
- File all emails appropriately.
- Track and record actions on incoming correspondence.
- Prepare outgoing correspondence for partner.
- Identify impending travel requirements and proactively secure suitable travel arrangements with partner.
- Compile detailed itineraries for meetings/events where necessary.
- Ensure all necessary Visas are prepared.
- Collate partners expenses monthly for submission to the finance department.
Team Assistant Responsibilities
- Responsible for organising project meetings on behalf of project team. Making sure that meeting rooms are booked, set up with relevant equipment and refreshments etc.
- Provide assistance with expenses, time sheet recording and reporting as well as email filing for members of the team as required.
- Arrange travel and organise suitable accommodation and visas for the project team as necessary.
- Assist with recording the team’s annual leave and unplanned absence.
- Assist with archiving of project documentation.
- Assist with new starter and leaver process.
- Assist with professional registrations and formal requirements.
- Arrange training.
- Assisting with couriers, printing and binding.
- Cover switchboard in the absence of receptionist or admin assistant.
Skills and Experience
- Previous PA experience essential.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office (Outlook / Word / Excel).
- Good communication skills.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly