Technical Revit Architect
Well-established and multi-award-winning team known for their unique design philosophy and quality schemes across a variety of sectors is seeking a technically competent architect or technician. You will get the opportunity to work on stage 5 of a highly anticipated new build, mixed-use project in an iconic London location. With an excellent culture and a nurturing approach to career development, this is a really exciting opportunity for someone technically minded to grow their portfolio with a beautiful scheme as part of a renowned London office.
- Working with an existing team on stage 5 deliverables in Revit.
- Coordination with contractor and consultants.
- Supervising works on site
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect or technician with extensive experience at RIBA stages 4-6.
- Proven experience working on UK projects with new build mixed-use highly advantageous.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit with demonstrable experience at stage 5, producing drawing information to a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Technically competent but from a design-focused background with a keen eye for design.
Apply for Technical Revit Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly