Are you currently working as a Senior Architect and looking to progress into an Associate role?
Are you an Associate Architect, tired of commuting in to Manchester from Lancashire on a daily basis?
This exclusive vacancy has come available for a Senior/Associate level Architect to join one of Lancashire most prestigious Architectural practices on a full-time, permanent basis.
With over 50 years of successful operation across their 2 offices, this company have gone from strength to strength. They now find themselves in the enviable position in which their project pipeline will see them comfortably into the new year and well into 2019, not counting several, current, large-scale bids. In order to successfully manage this busy period it is important to have an established, Senior/Associate Architect overseeing things from both a 'design' and 'managerial' perspective.
Typical project sectors you will encounter here are: Education, Retail, Leisure and High-End Residential. However, one of their many current live projects includes an exciting, large-scale, hotel scheme in the Lancashire area.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful Senior/Associate Architect will produce innovative concepts principally utilising AutoCAD & REVIT software. If you are not fully conversant using REVIT, training can and will be offered.
* ARB/RIBA Qualified Architect.
* A minimum of 8 years' post-qualification experience working within a UK-based Architecture practice.
* A diverse, mixed-sector background (Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Education preferred)
* Experience in managing a design team.
* A proven proficiency with REVIT software is preferred, but not essential.
* Good time management and ability to prioritise urgent projects.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills. Both Written and Verbal.
This unique opportunity will give you the opportunity to develop your existing skills within one of Lancashires most reputable design firms. We are offering a permanent role with the opportunity of flexi-time a realistic possibility. There is certainly room for development here, with a potential role within the board of directors a likely outcome.
The office is commutable from most parts of East & West Lancashire and has access to excellent public transport links.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this reputable business and an exciting time of growth, to find out more information please send your CV and portfolio to Will at Conrad Consulting or call on 0161 209 3246.
Salary - £42k-£52k
Apply for Associate Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly