A cutting-edge Old Street practice are on the search for a talented architect with experience across interior fit-out schemes in commercial workplace. This newly founded studio is going from strength to strength, already in their second year they are winning projects associated with much later practices. Working from their stunning offices, this is an opportunity to become part of their core team quickly.
- Leading projects in the workplace sector.
- Working closely with the design team across all design stages.
- Previous experience of large-scale commercial schemes, preferably across Cat B fit-out.
- Liaising with clients and contractors - attending design team meetings.
Skills and Experience
- ARB architect with proven experience.
- Experience across all RIBA stages from concept through to completion.
- Skills in AutoCAD, experience with Revit beneficial - Adobe creative suite.
- A keen design eye along with excellent visual presentation skills.
- Experience across larger scale commercial / workplace schemes - ideally in London.
This is an excellent opportunity with superb career progression - please give us a call to discuss further.
Apply for Design Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly