Architect / Assistant AutoCAD Unique Residential Projects
A small RIBA chartered studio based in the heart of the City of London is looking to expand their team of 15. This ambitious firm specialises in a variety of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Mixed Use, Interiors and more. They are particularly proud of their bespoke one-off projects as well as large scale schemes.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD
- A minimum of 2 years of UK-based experience, preferably within the Residential sector
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- The contract phase is likely to last for 1-2 months with a view to go permanent
- This is a temporary-to-permanent role
- Hourly rates are negotiable and will depend on experience and availability
Please attach your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) when applying for this role.
Monika specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.
Apply for Architect / Assistant AutoCAD Unique Residential Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly