FF&E Interior Designer (Hospitality + F&B)
FF&E Mid-Weight Interior Designer (Hospitality + F&B) | 4 Months + | London
Renowned architectural practice are looking for a talented FF&E interior designer to join its Hospitality team in London. The team delivers high-end commercial hospitality and F&B interior fit-out projects, working on the feasibility, concept and delivery of projects with varying scales and budgets.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the team, with the opportunity to set up and manage the FF&E side of the hospitality projects whilst assisting the design team. The successful candidate will be meticulous, highly organised and efficient. Candidates should clearly show competent knowledge of and natural passion for great design and have high attention to detail.
Our client is looking for a talented interior designer with a minimum of three year's FF&E experience. Whilst the successful candidate would be supported by the senior team, they must be able to manage a varying workload across multiple projects to meet client deadlines. Communication is key and the role requires fluent spoken and written English.
- Create finishes and furniture mood boards
- Prepare full FF&E schedules (and data sheets) with associated costs and correct specifications
- Assist in developing design proposals for presentations under the direction of the senior team
- Compile working drawings in AutoCAD for bespoke loose furniture and loose joinery items
- Prepare rendered layouts and elevations in Photoshop
- Prepare and manage spreadsheets and other budget requirements
- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with suppliers and manufacturers and foster new relationships with new suppliers
- Coordinate delivery and installation of all FF&E and oversee handover
- Ensure the Hospitality FF&E library/sample area is managed and maintained
- Assist in the development of tender proposals
- Attend FF&E project meetings as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of the hospitality interiors team within the practice
- Work closely with the project team and report to the Senior Designer and / or Project Director
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Interior / Product or Furniture Design
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good AutoCAD skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this FF&E Mid-Weight Interior Designer role, please contact Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.
Apply for FF&E Interior Designer (Hospitality + F&B)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly