Associate Urban Designer
My client is an established multidisciplinary practice that specialises in Architecture, Urban Design/Master Planning and Town Planning. They are looking for an Associate Urban Designer to join their team in Leeds on a full-time permanent basis, to strengthen their busy urbanism department.
Company Headcount: ~30
Projects: Masterplans and Regeneration projects varying in scale and value, based throughout the Mid/North of England for both private and public sector clients.
The successful Associate Urban Designer will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience as an Urban Designer
- Ideally hold a degree in either Architecture, Landscape Architecture or Town Planning alongside an additional qualification in Urban Design (not essential)
- Be able to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Be proficient with a range of software including AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Excel
- Have experience working on large, complex schemes ideally within the residential and commercial sectors
- Have excellent design and technical skills, able to confidently communicate ideas through different mediums
- Possess a full UK driver's license and your own vehicle
My client is offering the successful Associate Urban Designer a competitive starting salary and generous benefits package - details of which can be provided in PDF format (the list is that extensive!).
If you're an experienced Urban Designer who's looking to take that pivotal next step to Associate level and you feel you fit the above criteria, don't miss out and get in touch for a confidential discussion with Katie Jones at Adrem Group directly for more details, or send your up to date CV to me to be considered - my contact number and email address can be found on the Adrem website.