Well- established and multi-award-winning team known for their unique design philosophy and quality schemes across a variety of sectors is seeking a competent Revit technician. You will get the opportunity to join an existing team working on the early stages of a highly anticipated refurbishment project in an iconic London location. With an excellent culture and a nurturing approach to career development, this is a really exciting opportunity for a passionate Revit technician to build their portfolio with a beautiful scheme as part of a renowned London office.
- Working on a mixed refurbishment in London from start to finish.
- Bringing your solid experience of Revit to the team team to set up the model and make changes where required.
- Sharing your knowledge of Revit to other colleagues.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect, assistant or technician with demonstrable experience at a design-focused UK practice.
- Fluency using Revit and experience in modifying Revit models.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Revit technician who wants to work on an exciting London-based project with a successful studio.
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly