Architect (0-3 Years Experience)
A unique vacancy has arisen for either a Recently Qualified or Project Architect looking to expand and develop their existing architectural portfolio within an inventive and stylish multi-disciplinary practice.
This leading practice, based close to Chester Train Station have been established for over half a century across offices situated strategically throughout the NorthWest. Their experienced team can offer a broad range of services to a wide-range of 'local' clients. On this basis they have earned a stellar reputation as one of the North-Wests leading multi-disciplinary firms.
Design sectors you are likely to encounter here include: Education, Retail, Leisure and High-End Residential. However they have diversified in recent years to encompass a wider-range of project types.
Reporting to an Associate Director, the successful Architect will produce innovative concepts using both AutoCAD & REVIT software. If you are keen to work in a collaborative BIM environment, this position could be ideal for you.
Key requirements for this position include:
* ARB/RIBA Qualification.
* Between 0-3 Years' post-qualification experience working within a UK-based Architecture practice. A diverse sector background is preferred.
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A proven proficiency with REVIT software is preferred, but not essential.
* Good time management and ability to prioritise urgent projects.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills. Both Written and Verbal.
This is your chance to further your career within a fast growing, contemporary practice offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. We are offering a permanent role with the opportunity of flexi-time a realistic possibility.
The office is commutable from most parts of Cheshire and North-Wales and has access to excellent public transport links.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this reputable business and an exciting time of growth, to find out more information please send your CV and portfolio to Will at Conrad Consulting or call on 0161 209 3246.
Salary - £28,500-£33,000