Exciting new opportunity for an ambitious Architectural Assistant to join a growing Architectural Practice on a permanent basis in Bedfordshire.
You will be a part 1 or 2 qualified Architectural Assistant with relevant experience working within an architectural team. This role will see you working on a range of projects, creating outstanding technical designs within the commercial sector, including retail, fit out and office schemes. You will work in a client facing role to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
Key skills and experience:
- Qualified Part 1 or 2 Architectural Assistant
- Experience working on commercial projects
- Project running skills, with the ability to work well within a team or individually as required
- Strong ability using AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit, Sketch-Up and Photoshop would also be beneficial
- Strong capability for technical design
- Full UK Driver's License
To apply or this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 15695HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly