A leading luxury retail brand are looking for their newest addition to join them at their West London practice. A multi-disciplinary office made up of exceptional interior designers and architects, collaboration and creativity are the pillars of this exceptional industry leader.
- Project management and package leadership - all project stages control from concept through to technical design and completion.
- Client facing – interpreting briefs and making them a reality, being a guardian of design intent across all RIBA stages.
- Client service - perform the duties of lead consultant and liaise with clients.
- Technical design - prepare detail drawings and specifications for inclusion in Stage 4+ information.
- Ensuring project timelines are adhered to and delivered on time and within scope.
- Written communication - prepare written project documents such as work stage report as and when required.
Skills and Experience
- Architect with proven relevant experience.
- Experience working across all RIBA stages from design through to construction.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper and Adobe Suite software packages.
- Revit experience advantageous but not required.
- Exceptional ability to work across multiple projects.
Super staff benefits are on offer alongside a beautiful office environment. Apply today to hear more…
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly