FRAME are currently looking for an Architectural Technician to work for a great practise based in London. This will be a 6-8 month contract with the potential to be extended or even go temp to perm. We have worked with this client for many years now and they are looking to grow the team further! For this role they need a Revit expert who has extensive experience within stage 4 and 5. This will be for a breath taking Hospitality project- a fantastic project to add to the portfolio!
- Working on a luxurious Hospitality project in London
- A technical focus including working with Revit and detailing work
- Working closely with the team to deliver on the various projects
- Proficiency in Revit with 3 years minimum overall experience
- Experience working within stages 4 and 5
- Ability to produce drawings quickly/ efficiently
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must have a full portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send your CV and portfolio (no more than 7MB) for consideration. Any questions please contact Sarah Anderson, Lead consultant of Contract at FRAME.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly