Bid Manager For Renowned Architecture Practice
One of the UK’s most admired architecture practices are seeking an experienced Bid Manager to become part of their delightful team. Their design work has earned them over 100 awards across a range of sectors including cultural & arts, commercial, public realm, education, residential, and research.
- Identifying and researching appropriate new business opportunities
- Presenting new business opportunities in weekly meetings and managing subsequent team actions
- Writing detailed, tailored submissions that reflect the practice’s core values and tone
- Evaluating success of bids and competitions and seeking feedback
- Managing maintenance of new business material, archiving, and client references
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a similar role in the architecture or construction industry
- An affinity with the practice’s project work and values
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational, and communication skills
- A keen eye for graphic design and excellent presentation ability
- Leadership, management, and supportive traits
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader with an impressive portfolio of work and great company culture.