A unique creative practice based in London are seeking a Revit proficient Architectural Technologist / Architectural Assistant with 2-3 years experience in professional practice.
The role has come about from a very interesting Education project based in London that is currently on RIBA Stages 3-4. The right individual will be able to also work on some of the Prime residential projects the practice is known for.
Duties include but are not limited to :
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to the client and the design team.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Fully proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to demonstrate a technical understanding of how a building is put together.
- An awareness of the commercial factors affecting a project
- An ability to analyse challenges on a project and provide workable solutions
- Be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure and deliver coordinated drawing information and specifications on time and to a good quality.
- A good understanding of UK Building regulations as well as Building Bulletins requirements.
This is your opportunity to be able to join this growing London practice and be involved in some very beautifully designed Architectural projects. The right candidate will be able to earn £28,000 - £35,000 (dependant upon experience). Call Rommel at ADREM to discuss this role in further detail.