Junior Residential Interior Designer
This international luxury interior design practice have built up a reputation of creating interiors that are elegant, dynamic and infused with passion and creativity, are looking for a Junior Interior Designer to join their talented and friendly team. The projects are high-end residential and come together to create an intelligent and sophisticated portfolio of work.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working across all stages of national and international luxury residential interior design projects
- Drawing up design concepts in CAD
- Developing technical packages, schedules, specifications, joinery and detailed drawings under the supervision of Technical Designer
- Assisting on-site inspections
- Liaising with consultants and suppliers
Required Skills & Experience
- Interior Architecture or Interior Design qualification
- Proven track record of detailed interior design packages
- Minimum 2 years' experience within similar design practices
- Impeccable technical abilities and skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Fluent in AutoCAD
- SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge
If you are interested in finding out more about this Junior Luxury Residential Interior Designer job then please get in touch with Samantha Lunt or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design Jobs.