Senior Architect - Education Sector
We are once again proud to be partnering our AJ100, nationally renowned Architectural client in their bid to secure additional exceptional staff to join their team in Manchester.
This large office based just south of Manchester city centre now have a requirement for an experienced Architect to join their office team and assist with the continued growth of their Education team on numerous exciting projects within this sector. Future projects are likely to include Primary & Secondary schools and various schemes of a similar nature. This coupled with the exposure to a vast array of other design sectors make this a truly unique opportunity.
The successful applicant here will be working alongside consummate industry professionals and offered a structured and clear path through to Senior/Associate level.
Requirements of the Architect will include:
* Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience. With proven experience in designing schools and ability to develop a scheme from RIBA stage 1 onwards.
* Ability to develop and refine a Client brief.
* Good knowledge of Building Bulletins and ESFA Schedule of Accommodations, FOS requirements.
* Software capabilities as follows: REVIT, Photoshop, sketch up and Lumion/podium (Lumion/podium not essential but preferred) or similar ability to portray 3D work.
* Confidence and ability taking part/leading design and client meetings and presentations.
If you feel you meet these requirements and would like to be considered for this rare opportunity, please get in touch to discuss in full detail.
Salaries negotiable for the right individual: Circa £42k.