Senior Structural Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least five years' UK consultancy experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Hove. Our client is a small, independent consultancy and is successful in numerous markets including commercial as well as residential. You would be involved in all aspects of the project from conceptual design to delivery, forming part of a dynamic and growing design team at the Hove head office.
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures and RC and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered status, if not obtained already
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £37,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits include pension and discretionary annual bonus, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information.