3D Modeller and Visualizer
Excellent opportunity for an experienced 3D Modeller or Visualizer to join a leading architectural, design and engineering firm on a 3 month contract basis in Croydon. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert services to an array of sectors. With a portfolio that includes some of the world’s most iconic developments, they have gained a catalogue of highly notable clients. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic 3D Modeller or Visualizer to join their innovative team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, your main tasks will include:
· 3D parametric modelling
· Designing exceptional architectural images and animations
· Participating in project meetings
· Contributing to projects and products creatively
· Liaising with a variety of stakeholders including clients and contractors
The essential skills, experience and attributes for this role include:
· Proven experience with architectural visualisation
· Degree qualification in Architecture
· Excellent knowledge of Rhino, Grasshopper, and 3DS Max
· Advanced experience with VRay, Lightroom, and Photoshop packages
· Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Friendly and approachable attitude
· Aftereffects and Premiere experience would be advantageous
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13457HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.