Conrad Consulting are proud to once again be partnering one of Leicester's largest architectural practices in a bid to secure the addition of an experienced and well-qualified BIM Coordinator / BIM Manager to join their busy and growing studio.
Having being established for over 30 years, the practice has enjoyed sustainable growth and success since its inception, and is now looking to add to their revered architectural team.The practice has established itself as one of the leading architectural practices in the East Midlands region and throughout the UK, with offices around the country.
The practice work within a wide array of sectors and project types, in areas such as; Residential, Education, Commercial and Industrial works, with projects ongoing throughout the Midlands and the rest of the UK. You will be starting out predominantly working within the Residential sector, so prior experience and interest in this area would be highly advantageous.
The Duties of the BIM Manager will include:
- Responsible for implementing BIM standards & protocols.
- Overseeing the day-to-day tasks of the REVIT specialists to ensure these standards are maintained.
- To ensure the smooth transition through to BIM level 2 across multiple studios.
- To Liaise frequently with individual project-leads (Architects, Associates, Directors)
- Host Project team BIM meetings and address any issues with respective team members.
- To coherently organise and structure 'Point Cloud' data.
- Prepare BIM models for external issue.
Qualities and skills required of the BIM Manager:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a BIM capacity (Architectural Technologist / BIM Coordinator / etc)
- Advanced Revit skills, alongside the ability to use AutoCAD & ArchiCAD (desirable).
- Problem solving and research skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise key information relating to numerous concurrent projects.
- Well-rounded knowledge of construction processes and the RIBA stages.
- Ability to work independently within a pressured environment.
The successful applicant will be offered a salary in the region of £36,000-£46,000 per annum dependant on experience, alongside a competitive benefits package.
If you would like to apply to this role as a BIM Manager, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further info.