Recently Qualified / Project Architect
Conrad Consulting are recruiting on behalf of a high-profile design studio in Manchester city centre to secure the services of a Recently Qualified Architect or Project Architect.
This AJ100 practice have been at the forefront of the UK Architecture scene for over half a century and have continued to contribute to an ever-expanding portfolio of inspired designs across the country.
This position is to be based from the Manchester city centre office; ideally located within walking distance of the main train stations. This large studio is home to some of Manchesters leading creatives; both Architects and Interior Designers.
There is a well structured management team here who can offer guidance and extensive support to new individuals joining the team.Having become recognised as market leaders within their core designs sectors (Education, Commercial workplace, Residential), this is a destination practice with an excellent, existing portfolio and ambitious plans for the future.
To be considered for this role we would hope you meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA Chartered Architect - Up to 5 Years experience.
* Proficient using REVIT software.
* Existing project experience including: Education, Commercial workplace and Residential.
* Possess excellent design capabilities and portfolio to match.
* Previous experience working with AJ100 studios will be viewed upon favourably.
* Enthusiastic, driven, committed.
Salary - £28k-£35k
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided.