Hardworking Team Administrator for Vibrant and Social Architecture Studio
A multi award-winning architecture practice are seeking a friendly and organised Team Administrator to join their beautiful studio in South West London.
You will be working with two Directors and their teams and managing their project administration. Responsibilities include:
- General typing and proofreading
- Arranging travel
- Booking meetings
- Liaise with clients, contractors and consultants
- Maintaining Project Files and electronic/hardcopy filing
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Various accounting and HR duties
- Maintaining the tidiness of the team
The successful candidate will be friendly, hardworking and switched on. Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop is highly desirable, alongside previous experience in a similar role within the architecture industry. A passion for architecture and the arts is a must.
You will be joining a supportive and employee-friendly practice with fantastic staff benefits - a wonderful opportunity for a recent graduate with a creative background to kickstart their career.