An innovative and market leading studio in cool south London are on the lookout for a Senior Architect/ Job runner to join them on an initial contract basis. Successful candidates will oversee a high-profile London based educational project.
- Work within an established team to lead an educational project
- Work collaboratively with the team whilst also giving support and guidance to junior team members
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 onwards on education projects
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for UK projects
- Fluency using AutoCAD
- Revit advantageous but not essential
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Senior Architect / Job Runner who wants to work on an exciting educational project with a successful studio
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!