Revit Package Architect
A world renowned, international architectural practice based in the heart of buzzing Central London are on the lookout for talented Revit package architects to join their team on a contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work on a widely publicised London landmark project that will significant contribute to London’s ever-changing skyline.
- Work within a dedicated and established team to deliver technical drawing packages for a high profile mixed use project in London
- Work collaboratively with the team and manage process within the RIBA stages
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent package architect experienced in UK mixed use projects
- Experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards on residential projects
- Fluency using Revit
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available package architect to join a highly successful and sought after international practice.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!