Conrad Consulting, in partnership with one of Manchesters most revered and well-respected Architectural design studios are looking to recruit an Interior Designer to join their team in Manchester city centre.
This practice is comprised of Architects, Technologists, administrators and a blossoming Interior design team spearheaded by some of Manchesters leading creatives.
Core design sectors here include Education, Commercial schemes, Residential developments and Hotels amongst others. With a vast increase in workload on the horizon, we are looking for an experienced interior Designer with the ability to hit the ground running on complex projects within the NorthWest and across the UK.
Key requirements here include:
* Interior Design qualification (min 2 years experience)
* A passion and commitment to high-quality design.
* Project experience including Commercial workplace / Higher Education / Student Accommodation (Not essential).
* CAD, Sketchup, Creative suite skills are essential.
* Ability to present ideas coherently both internally and externally.
If you think you meet these credentials and are keen to explore a new opportunity with a forward thinking, multi-disciplinary studio then we are keen to hear from you.CV's and portfolio to Will using the contact details provided.Salary - £22.5k-£30k.