Visionary and Dynamic Practice Seek a Passionate BIM Manager or Experienced Coordinator
About this role
An award-winning architecture and interior design practice known for their unique approach and use of cutting edge technology within their design portfolio are looking for a passionate BIM Manager or experienced BIM Coordinator to join their trendy office near Shoreditch.
- Lead overall BIM strategy for the 40 strong practice.
- Manage the transition to Revit from Vectorworks.
- Provide training and doing workshops.
- Develop workflows as well as writing BIM execution plans and establishing BIM standards
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a UK architecture practice as a BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager
- Solid understanding of Level 2 BIM and BS/PAS 1192 suite of documents/ UK BIM requirements.
- Advanced Revit
- Previous experience of training staff at a similar sized practice.
- Passion for the possibilities of BIM, with knowledge of current and future trends and developments.
This is an amazing opportunity to shape a visionary and dynamic design practice who aren't afraid to try new things. They value their staff and what unique skills they can bring to the practice and reward them with great benefits. So if you see yourself enjoying UNLIMITED paid annual leave do not miss out, apply today!