CAD Designer – Surrey/Berkshire/Hampshire
You’re ready for change
Perhaps you can’t face that daily commute anymore and the office environment is suiting you less and less
Or maybe freelancing has not been the solution you hoped it would be
You want to work in an environment where your contribution is recognised and respected
You’re ready for something new...
Who are we?
Over the past 20 years Radmat has worked with the UK’s top architects to provide flat roof design solutions for some of the Country’s most prestigious buildings: including the Walkie Talkie, the Cheese Grater, Tate Modern Extension, Alder Hey Hospital, The Francis Crick Institute, Scottish Parliament, GCHQ and many more.
Our reputation for quality roofing solutions, and innovations such as ProTherm Quantum: the world’s thinnest inverted roof insulation system, has helped to position us as a market leading manufacturer with an enviable reputation for high quality support and service delivery.
To support our continued growth and our main contractor and architectural clients’ demands for expert technical, design and specification support we are seeking to recruit a CAD Designer in the Surrey/Berkshire/Hampshire area.
As a CAD Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Updating and creating standard details
- Producing bespoke technical detail drawings for projects using AutoCAD and Revit
- Ensuring compliance with current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate
- Working with our Key Accounts team & Area Technical Managers to deliver an exceptional level of service
To fulfil the requirements of the position of CAD Designer we are looking for candidates that live within commuting distance of Surrey. The successful candidate will have;
- A strong background in construction, within architectural practice or within a main contractor, house builder or sub-contractor
- Experience in the production of general arrangement drawings & construction detail drawings in both Autocad and Revit
- IT skills including Microsoft packages
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The desire & ability to work independently
- The ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Full current driving license
- A dedicated home office from which to work
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare and pension
Find out more
Take a look at our website www.radmat.com then contact email@example.com sending a covering e-mail telling us a bit about yourself and attach your CV including current salary. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.