A leading global architecture and design practice that specialise in large scale projects globally are looking for a bright studio assistant to join their team in London.
- Provide diary management and general admin support to senior team and studio manager
- Coordinating meeting rooms and travel for wider team
- Liaising couriers and ordering stationery
- General administrative and ad-hoc tasks
- Front of house cover; answering phones and inquiries
- Database management
- Project filing, printing and binding presentations
- General finance assistance
Skills and Experience
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, can-do nature
- An interest in the architecture and design industry
Interviewing immediately for an asap start, contact Laura!