Senior Architectural Technologist / Technician
Senior Architectural Technologist required for a Medium Sized RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice in Sheffield.
Due to a longstanding member of staff retiring they are looking to recruit a fully qualified Senior Architectural Technologist / Technician who will form part of a Technical team to deliver a wide range of projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of various project types, as well as working directly with their Project Architects and the wider team contributing to the detailed design of all projects in a variety of sectors including healthcare, education and housing.
In addition candidates will be expected to be able to manage and deliver smaller projects independently under the direction of a Director.
Candidates must be team players, have technical knowledge, an eye for detail and be able to communicate effectively with both the internal and external project team.
A good working understanding of BIM processes and strong IT skills would be useful but is not essential.
Candidates must meet the following requirements;
- a minimum of 5 years' experience (UK based).
- recognised architectural qualification
- be fluent in both spoken and written English
- be based in or near to Sheffield
In addition the following skills are required;
- ability to produce detailed drawings for construction
- ability to write NBS specifications
- ability to produce Schedules of Work using Microsoft Excel
- ability to undertake measured and condition surveys
- ability to administrate construction contracts
- ability to work with contractors during the construction phase
- Proficient in 2D Autocad
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit desirable
Salary depending on experience between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits, for further details please contact James Jackson 0113 4570074.