Revit Architect – Emerging Award Winning North London Practice
A up and coming but hugely celebrated London founded studio is seeking a creative and ambitious architect to join is growing studio. Widely published for their projects across public, civic, housing and mixed use this is an exciting opportunity to join a design led and socially aware team.
- Work as part of an existing team of 5 designers on a UK commercial/civic project.
- Contribute to other exciting projects in the office both new build and refurbishment across the stages.
- Attending client, council, public and consultant meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Part III Architect with 1-2 years of UK project experience.
- Capable all rounder with mixed use, public or housing experience desirable.
- Excellent command of Revit with experience on a live UK project.
- Sensitive and considered design approach demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Really social, dynamic and collaborative team in a relaxed converted warehouse space in North London. If you are an ambitious architect with revit looking to make your next move, please apply with CV and portfolio.