Associate Masterplanner/Urban Designer
Have you heard of this practice, their work range from a charming Paragraph 55 house to mixed use developments with over 4000 units. These masterplans have interwoven the local essence of the countryside with natural parks and built a real sense of community. This practice has recently set up a successful London studio and are looking for an Associate Masterplanner/ Urban Designer.
Over the last decade this company has steadily grown to build a nationwide portfolio and strong relation with some of the countries leading local authorities and housing developers, not to mention getting involved in one-off bespoke projects. A career opportunity has arisen for the an experienced Urban Design / Masterplanner to lead and grow their Bedford and London teams. This is a great opportunity to take greater responsibility for a team of youthful and design conscious individuals for an award winning practice. The right individual will have the opportunity to readily take their next step and potentially become a Director as well.
Do you meet their standard of quality:
- 5+ years post-qualification RIBA Part 3 or CIAT experience
- Large scale residential / House builder experience
- AutoCAD (must) , Revit (desirable)
- Proven experience of: Team management, Client Liaison, Innovative Design, Project management and general professional business accumen
In return, you could receive:
- Performance based - profit share scheme
- Company Pension scheme - above market rate
- Private Healthcare scheme - can be upgraded to include family
- Flexible working hours - can be negotiated as per the individuals needs
- Annual Salary - £48,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience)
Get in touch with Rommel - Consultant at ADREM with your application - consisting of a CV + Portfolio (less than 10Mb total)