Marketing and PR Manager
An innovative design studio, specialising in contemporary and sculptural feature lighting pieces, are seeking an ambitious marketing professional to hit the ground running. The company are looking to assert themselves as a principal part of the luxury interiors market and grow their brand awareness. This is an amazing opportunity for a confident and experienced marketing manager who would like to make a real impact on the growth of such an exciting company.
Reporting directly to the board of directors, the marketing manager will be responsible for progressing a targeted marketing plan, brand development, PR, digital and print strategies. These will be delivered through a series of engaging initiatives and marketing campaigns, alongside a day-to-day marketing functions. The marketing & PR manager will be dedicated to growing the awareness of the company globally.
- Progress brand and marketing strategy to ensure company goals.
- Manage marketing budget, regularly reviewing costs ensuring the best ROI.
- Create engaging and relevant content for website, email, social campaigns, press releases and media contact and all marketing collateral.
- Manage comprehensive events calendar, coordinating small and large-scale events including design/trade shows, product launches, industry and private events and CPDS.
- Manage all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, twitter and Pinterest, implementing dedicated, engaging campaigns.
- Manage and update all website content including blog posts, news and press/awards.
- Create and manage newsletter and email campaigns.
- Review and implement Adwords and strategy.
- Liaise with external PR company on all press releases, media coverage, and opportunities, publicity for event/trade show involvement and product launches.
- Foster relationships with press, clients and industry professionals, networking and attending external events where necessary.
- Implement targeted design awards strategy and submit comprehensive entries
- Create and manage all promotional material including brochures and catalogues and flyers.
- Manage/liaise on all distribution and subscription platforms.
- Review advertising initiatives, recognise opportunities and manage content.
- Identify and research marketing opportunities to continually grow brand awareness and generate leads.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the luxury brand or lighting industry.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Passionate about digital / social platforms.
- Experience with Pinterest, Instagram, Google Adwords, SEO
- Creative thinker.
- Great attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a small, close-knit team.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as within a team - willing to collaborate and muck in where necessary.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Hubspot desirable
- Possess strong leadership and collaboration skills.
If you would like the opportunity to grow with a company that is truly passionate about the product it creates, as well as being instrumental in catapulting such an inventive product to where it deserves to be in the market, then don’t miss out and apply now.