Senior Project Managers
An internationally acclaimed office with award winning schemes in most corners of the globe is looking for two senior project managers to join their London team. This global practice is working on some of the most iconic mixed use, residential, commercial and tower projects and offers fantastic benefits, progression and relocation opportunities.
- Responsibility for overview, monitoring and delivery of projects.
- Leading design team meetings, liaising with clients, visiting site ensuring the smooth running of projects.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified part III or ARB registered architect with substantial experience in practice.
- Proven experience leading large-scale UK and/or overseas projects ideally within mixed use, commercial, housing or infrastructure through all stages with a focus on design.
- Extensive knowledge of UK building codes and planning policies.
- High level of drawing, 3D rendering/visualisation and technical detailing.
- Good command of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills - Mandarin advantageous.
This is a rare opportunity to take full responsibility for the over viewing and monitoring of highly anticipated projects in London and abroad.