Architectural Technologist - High Wycombe
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join a renowned chartered Architectural practice based in Buckinghamshire.
This role offers the right candidate the chance to gain exposure to high-quality residential projects varying in scale. The ideal candidate will be a confident individual and have strong experience with technical detailing stages on residential projects from small one off bespoke to large scale developments with housing developers. Strong knowledge of UK building regulations is a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and career motivated individual to work on prestigious projects alongside some of the most talented architects, designers and technicians currently operating throughout the industry.
* Degree or relevant Technical qualification (Degree, HNC, HND)
* Proficiency with AutoCAD and ArchiCAD
* Candidates must have a strong background working on residential projects.
* Experience managing dynamic teams through complex projects.
* Strong portfolio showing individual design development.
* Ability to produce detailed building regs packages.
The successful candidate will undoubtedly expect to receive a competitive salary, company benefits, introduction to an array of notable projects, and several inroads necessary for furthering your career prospects within the practice.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.