Job as an Architectural Technician/Technologist in Watford working within a RIBA Architects practice.
Your new company
An Interior Architecture design consultancy offering advice & detailed product specifications to high-end residential (private / show home) and developer clients whilst also providing complete Interior Design service to discerning private clients and developers, You have an opportunity to join a successful award winning multi-disciplinary design company based in and around Watford offering Architects service as a RIBA Chartered Architects practice.
Your new role
To support the Architects Director and the team on private residential and luxury developer and client projects from post planning stage through the detailed design stages and to completion on some projects; all in accordance with the client's brief and within the time scales given.
As the position will be of key importance within the practice, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise their workload and produce production information to comprise Building
Regulations and tender drawing packages in a timely manner.
Good communication skills are a must and coupled with sound technical knowledge of the construction processes.
What you'll need to succeed
* UK experience with sound knowledge of drafting working drawing packages to comprise detailing drawings for building regulations, tender and construction purposes.
* IT literate, proficient in Word, Excel & Outlook
Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential and using Revit is preferred
* Knowledge of Google Sketch-Up would be an advantage
* Team-spirited with a bright & confident personality
* Able to work on own initiative, multi task and to juggle a changing workload
* Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
What you'll get in return
Salary subject to experience
Staff discount scheme
Company Pension scheme
4 weeks paid holiday plus all public holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.