I am working exclusively with a small, dynamic architectural practice based in Co Cork, only a few miles east of Cork City. They are looking to recruit an ambitious & versatile Mid/Senior Level Architectural Technician to join their talented team on a full-time permanent basis. If you have sufficient knowledge & experience to work reasonably autonomously in AutoCAD and are looking to join a practice that can offer you plenty of opportunity for growth & progression, then this position is ideal for you.
This firm has a diverse portfolio of both private & public sector projects varying in scale, therefore the successful Architectural Technician will have a mixed & interesting workload. Their main project sector is residential, ranging from refurbishments & extensions to multi-million private new builds. They also cover various other sectors including educational, industrial, commercial & leisure, and they take projects from feasibility stage through to completion.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working as an Architectural Technician in Ireland (ideal) or the UK,
- Be familiar with Irish (ideal) or UK Building Regulations,
- Be fully proficient with AutoCAD & SketchUp,
- Have experience with Fire Safety & Disabled Access (highly advantageous),
- Be a good all-rounder who will be able to work autonomously & manage your own workload,
- Have the drive & ambition to eventually head up & lead your own technical team.
This is a really great opportunity for a skilled Architectural Technician to join a growing firm where you will be instantly rewarded with a competitive salary (depending on level of experience) & benefits package. You will also be given a clear track for progression within the company, so that as you take on more responsibility you will be rewarded accordingly.
They are looking to grow considerably in the coming years, so don't miss out on securing a position in their technical team and apply here by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details about the position & my client.