Regional Leader for Global practice - Science + Technology expert
Would a move to one of the world's leading architectural practices be of interest????? If so please take a look below and apply now!
White Space is proud to be recruiting for the London studio of this global "big hitting" architecture & design practice. They are currently experiencing a huge demand across all their specialist sectors, especially within Science + Technology, and therefore need to hire an individual with a proven track record within this specialist market. This is a strategic hire for the organisation so the ideal candidate will be a Director level qualified Architect with a well-rounded background who is able to add serious amounts of experience/knowledge/contacts to their already established S+T team!
The main remit for this role is as follows:-
- Lead project teams as Principal in Charge
- Work closely with the global Managing Principal & leadership team
- Responsible for winning new commissions
- Business Development
- Taking a lead role in the design & delivery of projects
- Client relations
- Financial management & staff development
- Playing a leading role in the development & execution of the division's strategy
In return you will receive an exceptional remuneration package, the opportunity to be an integral member of their global management team and undertake a key role within their S+T offering.
There is an extensive job description on offer which outlines everything involved with this role so if you are keen to have a confidential conversation please get in touch with Ian Whitear @ White Space on 020 3897 7700.