Architect (Rail & Aviation)
Conrad Consulting are currently recruiting for a number of roles in Manchester on behalf of one of our clients, with a particular focus on Rail & Aviation projects.
This multi-disciplinary organisation have an outstanding reputation, and are looking to grow their team in Manchester to deal with a recent influx of new and exciting projects throughout the UK.
As an employer of Project Managers, Designers, Planners and Engineers this company is able to offer a full turn-key solution to their respective clients and business partners. If you are a qualified Architect and feel that you could benefit from working as part of an inspiring team in the heart of Manchester city centre then please consult these details below to assess your suitability to this role.
We would expect applicants to:
* ARB Qualified Architect.
* Have Minimum 2 ears live project based experience.
* Possess a well-rounded technical knowledge.
* Be a problem solver & decision maker.
* Have Excellent time management, communication and people skills.
* Proficiency with Bentley Microstation / AECOsim software.
* Have previous experience working within the Rail sector (Please note other sector experience will be considered).
This position is open to both permanent and contract members of staff. On offer are exceptional salaries/day rates.