Project Manager - Retail - Germany
International Interior Architecture Practice who’s core focus is covering residential, retail, commercial and cultural; require a Project Manager to join the team to focus on retail schemes in Germany and internationally.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to get closer to a client-side role, working directly with the client. You will be working with multiple international teams on very exciting projects for a range of commercial, luxury brands and blue-chip clients. Perfect applicants will be those with existing Project Management experience or an Architect.
- Managing roll outs fast paced retail projects
- Leading the Architects and external consultants
- Manage costs/budgets/program plans
- Support and manage the implementation of projects
Skills and Experience
- German speaking Project/Construction Manager or Architect
- Experience of delivering fast paced construction projects
- Leadership of external and internal teams
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience of high street or luxury retail and commercial interior build