A luxury jewellery company in the heart of Islington seek an experienced collaborative e-commerce manager to drive its’ website performance alongside the marketing, social and graphics team. You will be a flexible team player, passionate about the luxury jewellery sector with a strong desire to deliver a clear message and provide an ease of transaction for the customer.
- Manage, maintain and develop the website and trouble-shoot as necessary.
- Contribute to overall web presence working with Creative Director, Marketing and visual merchandising.
- To Manage and lead a changeover of back-end support and pre-plan for the implementation of a potential new website and its migration in 2019/2020.
- Manage functionality of the current site ensuring it is optimised for desktop and mobile.
- Organise and lead weekly web meetings
- Work with Marketing on email marketing tools to contribute to a more direct and engaging email marketing plan.
- Research, strategise and implement a GoogleAdWords campaign to align with the strategy of the business – working collaboratively with Marketing;
- Make full use of Google Analytics, live chat, Magento features, Wordpress, Photoshop, Hero and any additional web tools to aid web development and propose improvements.
- Report and resolve technical problems in good time to IT support and web development (outsourced)
- Oversee the companies live chat service and assist during busy retail periods, including sales via live chat or by phone.
To lead the E-commerce assistant in:
- New product upload, product offer and web order process for wholesale and handling technical issues.
- Customer care queries and online transactions
- Analysis of website statistics.
- Provide reports for senior managers, clients and partners
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar E-commerce role
- Experience with marketing analytics and website testing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Keyword Tools, Heatmap Analysis)
- Demonstrable experience of translating traffic into conversion and implementing strategies to ensure sustainable growth.
- Strong experience of PPC, SEO, CRM demonstrated by a successful portfolio of projects/campaigns.
- Experience working with Magento 1 and 2 essential
- Shopify Content Management System preferred
- Previous experience of Jewellery and the premium/luxury market preferred.
- Sales and target driven
- Outstanding communication skills and a team player
- Well-organised, logical and efficient. Project management skills preferred.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred, but not essential