We are currently seeking a Senior Architect to join a leading consultancy on a contract basis in London. Our client work across a varied range of project sectors, with a specific focus on Rail schemes. Due to an increase in workload, they are seeking an Experienced Architect to join their team, working on a number of high profile Rail projects.
The selected Senior Architect will provide site support to a number of projects within the Rail Sector. You will predominantly use MicroStation software to amend designs and provide site support and advice to key stakeholders including the client and the contractor.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role include:
- Registered Architect with the ARB
- Experience working in a site-based role on large scale industrial schemes
- Strong user of MicroStation
- Experience using AECOsim would be beneficial but is not required
- Able to run projects and project teams
- Extensive experience working on infrastructure projects
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14281HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.