Project & Quality Management Coordinator
An award-winning architectural practice are seeking an experienced project & quality management coordinator for their north London-based practice. This is a new role within the studio where you will be managing and developing internal project, quality and environmental management systems. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and have excellent project management, communication and technical skills.
- Develop and maintain project management systems.
- Prepare project and design programmes.
- Create resource projections, fee proposals and fee draw-downs.
- Set up new projects on project costing software (Rapport) with client details, fees and programme.
- Issue invoicing schedules to finance manager.
- Produce regular reports from Rapport.
- Review team resourcing with senior management team.
- Review and manage appointment documents and warranties.
- Providing technical and project support to project leaders.
- Monitor and review projects to ensure key data is up-to-date.
- Ensure project leaders have clear scope of works and resourcing schedule.
- Advise on procurement.
- Develop and maintain our quality management and project delivery system.
- Manage our quality assurance and environmental systems, and ISO accreditations.
- Manage internal and external accreditation audits.
- Manage and update office policies.
- Implement and oversee adherence to policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaboration and teamwork.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Project management and planning experience.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
An exciting opportunity to join a global practice and be a part of an inspirational team of creatives.