Revit Assistants/Architects Entertainment Project
A global practice with offices across all continents is currently in the process of building a new team for their new unique Flagship Project. This is once in a lifetime opportunity to take an active role on a ground-breaking and influential scheme that is likely to have a significant impact on the local and global communities.
They are well known for their complex large-scale projects within the Sport, Stadiums, Arena/Entertainment, Mixed-Use sectors and more. Their large diverse office prides itself on teamwork, mentorship, support and outstanding work/life balance.
- 6 months contract with a view to extend
- Hourly rates from £17-25 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications
- Excellent work life balance - 37.5 hours per week
- Part II/III/Architect qualification or equivalent
- UK-based experience within large-scale Sports/Arena/Entertainment or Mixed-Use sectors
- Software skills - Revit (2 years+) and one or more of the following: AutoCAD, Microstation, Rhino, 3DS-Max, Grasshopper
If you are interested in finding out more about this Architecture role, please get in touch with Monika Michalska, or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.