Principal Delivery Architect for major tower scheme in Auckland!
Fancy a move to the southern hemisphere??? Are you in a position where relocating to a completely new country is not a problem?? Would starting a new life in Auckland, New Zealand appeal??? If you can answer YES to some or all of these questions then please read on ................!!!!
White Space has been approached by a major international consultancy to source them a highly experienced and delivery focused qualified Architect to head up the delivery team on a high-profile $200m tower scheme in downtown Auckland. They are partnering with a globally celebrated design practice and acting as the local delivery architect in the heart of the city. Due to the scale of this project they need to look further afield to find the right candidate with a proven track record in the delivery of multi-storey buildings. A fantastic basic salary, benefits package, assistance with the visa process and a healthy relocation package will be on offered on top to entice the right candidate for this role!
The ideal candidate will possess the following:-
- Proven experience in the delivery of high value tower projects - hotel/mixed use
- Expert knowledge of post RIBA Stage 4 onwards
- Previous management of project teams consisting of circa 15 or so Architects, Assistants & Technologists during the delivery stages
- A serious passion for towers & getting them delivered/built!
- A rigorous and methodical approach to project delivery
- The ability to meet strict deadlines on technically complex projects
- Site experience with excellent contractor and client management skills
- Revit/BIM skills would be desirable but not essential
In return you will receive the following comprehensive package:-
- Circa £80,000 per annum salary (equiv. of $155,000 NZ)
- A comprehensive and extremely competitive benefits package
- Paid relocation
- Full visa sponsorship
- Totally flexible working environment with an awesome life/work balance
- The opportunity to live and work in one of the world's most stunning locations!
With regards to the timeframe involved the client is looking to have the chosen candidate in place by end of September/early October '18.
This is a real "game changer" of an opportunity and one definitely not to be missed! If this has peaked your interest and you're keen to find out more please simply apply now or contact Ian Whitear @ White Space on 020 3897 7700.