We are currently seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to join an award-winning architecture practice for an initial 3 month contract in London. Our client specialises in providing unique designs to projects including Aviation, Rail, Education, Hospitality and Commercial schemes. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to join their Aviation team working on a number of high profile projects.
The successful BIM Coordinator will have a variety of roles and responsibilities working as part of a highly skilled and innovative team. Key tasks will include:
- Developing, implementing and enforcing BIM protocols
- Providing technical direction, coordination and supporting the architectural team in all aspects of BIM strategy
- Building Revit models alongside the rest of the team
- Creating families within Revit
- Using Revit skills to lead the integration of BIM into every stage of the design process
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and other key stakeholders
- Arranging/conducting training for staff, including group workshops and one-to-one coaching
- Collaborating with the wider BIM Coordination team within the company
You will be joining a highly respected architectural practice on a permanent basis, in their state-of-the-art offices in London. The essential skills, experience and attributes for this role include:
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit
- Minimum 2 years' experience using BIM processes applications and project support
- Understanding and working use of PAS1192 : 2013 and associated documents
- Proficiency in other software, including VectorWorks, Sketchup, Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience of Model Authoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex information and procedures effectively
- Experience managing people/leading a team
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Confident, friendly and approachable attitude
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033, or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14642HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.