We have a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a respected architectural design studio for an initial 3 month contract in London. Our client work across a variety of project sectors, including Rail, Airports, Commercial, Residential, Education, Sport and Leisure. Due to recent successes in their rail team, they're seeking an experienced AECOsim user to join their team.
As the successful Architectural Technologist, you will have a variety of roles and responsibilities that will include:
- Creating detailed and accurate technical designs in AECOsim
- Correcting and updating relevant technical drawings and models
- Ensuring designs are in line with the client's standards
- Ensuring work meet the required standards and specifications of the company, and project brief
- Participating in project meetings and liaising with the client, contractor and other key stakeholders
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Proficient with the use of AECOsim software
- Extensive experience within a similar role
- Past experience working on high profile rail projects
- Knowledge of relevant UK building regulations
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restriction.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send your CV and examples of work to Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote job reference number 14644HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.