Intermediate Level Architectural Technologist required to join a booming Architectural Practice in Coventry!
This award-winning company have long been established as one of the UK's leading Architectural innovators, with offices placed throughout the country to supply a wide range of repeat, end-user clients. The practice is full of talented Architects, Designers, Technicians and more, all continuously impressing their clients with their originality, creativity, experience and commitment to quality.
Typical design sectors encountered here are: High-Rise Residential, Education and Healthcare.
To be considered for this role we would hope Architectural Technologist applicants meet the following criteria:
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
* Hold a relevant Technical Qualification (Degree, HNC, HND)
* Between 2 - 5 post qualification experience
* All experience will be considered, but experience within Residential, Education or Healthcare sectors is beneficial
*Working understanding of the Planning process and Building Regulations
*· Working understanding of the Planning process and Building Regulations
- Capable of independently producing and reviewing technical packages of information
- Ability to work under own initiative, establishing a proactive method of working
* Efficient & Driven individual
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
In return, the salary offered is between £32,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
If you are Intermediate Architectural Technologist and would like to be considered for this role, send an up to date CV and portfolio to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively call Ashley on the contact details provided to discuss the role further.