Senior Interior Designer
3 days left
- Full Time
World-renowned design specialists committed to delivering world-class solutions for the built environment in the mixed-use and retail sectors require a senior interior designer to join their team of talented architects and designers due to continued success and growth.
- Design strategy, concept design and the production of detailed working drawings and checking the work of others.
- Attend client meetings alone or with the support of the associate director leading or contributing to client presentations.
- Competently source-reference material and carry out research to ensure that materials and products are fit for purpose.
- Produce and check furniture and finishes schedules.
- Establish and develop a strong working relationship with clients on allocated project and identify project opportunities independently.
- Contribute proactively to business development, pitches, proposal writing and presentations.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in interior design, architecture or a design-related discipline.
- Proven experience working on concept, schematic and / or detailed stage in interior design projects. Experience of retail projects is highly advantageous.
- Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp or an alternative 3D package such as Rhino.
- Revit would be beneficial although not essential
In return for dedication and commitment the studio offers a lovely working environment within a fast-growing and friendly studio.
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly