Senior Architectural Technician
Architectural Technician, Northamptonshire, House Builder, Residential
Your new company
A well known Housing Developer, that focus on creating beautiful Georgian and Victorian styles homes, are opening up a Northamptonshire based office. This company are looking to recruit a Senior Architectural Technician to join them with this exciting opportunity of coming into and building a new team.
Your new role
You will work as one of two in the design team alongside the Design Director. You will work in partnership to carry out a range of responsibilities including;
- Production of layout drawings
- Production of feasibility layouts for viabilities and bids
- Production of site specific working drawings
- Day to day job running of sites, to assist the construction department with any site queries
- Occasional production of presentation images to assist with planning applications
- Producing and submitting information to discharge planning conditions and NHBC building control conditions
- Liaising with local planning authorities
There will be scope to progress within this role to Design Manager and work alongside the Design Director to eventually grow the team.
What you'll need to succeed
it is essential that you have a proficiency within AutoCAD and experience within producing housing layouts and house type working drawings. You must have a working knowledge of the NHBC portal and you must be capable of working both in a team and on your own initiative.
You must have good communication and time management skills, and a proficiency with using Microsoft word and Excel.
What you'll get in return
You will be involved with this exciting opportunity of heading up a new division within an already established housing developers, whilst receiving a competitive annual salary and a flexible benefits package to suit your needs.
You will have the opportunity to progress to Design Manager and will be involved with building a team beneath you within time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.