Senior Architectural Technician - Billericay
A highly professional and proficient Senior Architectural Technician is required to make their mark on a well-established architectural practice in Billericay, Essex.
If you're looking for a that career-defining next step that will see you realise your potential then look no further!
This innovative architectural practice work with a range of clients and specialise in the residential and mixed- use sectors, as well as the commercial, leisure and public sectors. Due to an increase in projects and growth of the business they require an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to take the lead with their talented technical team.
Requirements of the Senior Architectural Technician:
- Technical Qualification (Degree, HNC, HND, etc)
- A comprehensive understanding of AutoCAD and a professional Portfolio of Work to *demonstrate this
- Comprehension of UK Building Regulations & legislation
- Proven UK based project experience
Duties of the Senior Architectural Technician:
- The production of working drawings
- Ensuring Building Regulation conditions are discharged promptly
- Liaising with the company Architects to enable discharge of planning conditions
- Implementing revisions to reflect the current requirements of other departments
- Checking information supplied to the planning team accords with relevant working drawings and specifications
- Liaising and co-ordinating with external consultants to ensure correct information is produced
- Dealing with questions from site arising from work progressing
- Ensuring client/site is supplied promptly with correct and current drawings
- Attending all relevant meetings prior to construction and all subsequent site meetings
This practice value their staff and are committed to personal development, career progression, relevant training and continuing professional development. All team members, from Administration Staff to Managing Directors, are encouraged to take on new challenges that ultimately lead to further practice success.
This role offers the successful Senior Architectural Technician a competitive salary (dependent on experience) & benefits package, plus exposure to a range of notable industry projects and solid career progression from day one.
If you would like to be considered for this Senior Architectural Technician role, send your CV and portfolio to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for full details of the role.