Senior Architectural Technician - Norwich
If you're a Senior Architectural Technician looking to become an integral part of an innovate, progressive and enterprising company in the Norwich area then here's your chance!
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working closely with a pioneering Architectural practice in Norwich that require a driven Senior Architectural Technician or Technical Architect to lead their Architectural Team. The practice are passionate about the environment and focus on designing high performance, sustainable buildings. They pay meticulous attention to detail, rigorous design and construction, keeping sustainability always at the forefront of their work.
This exciting opportunity is best suited to either a Senior Architect or an experienced Senior Architectural Technician.
Duties of this role include:
- Liaison between design team, factory and site
- Client Liaison
- Manage and liaise with testing, subcontractors and building surveyors
- Liaison with PHPP Designers and Accessors
- Lead recruitment of in-house Architects and Engineers
- Oversee training of new and current staff
- Undertake design works on strategic and complicated projects
- Work on technical delivery of new products with Managing Director
- Motivate the team and maintain a collaborative working relationship
The Senior Architect / Architectural Technician should also have:
- Relevant Architectural qualification (ARB/RIBA or Technologist Degree, HNC, HND)
- Proficiency with both AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications
- Demonstrable experience working within the residential sector
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organise & prioritise workload effectively
- An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends techniques and technical innovation
- Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail
The successful candidate can expect to command a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.